From: naveena.padmaraju@wirpo.com
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 14:06:19 +0200
Subject: [oc] CRC calculation.

2.si  Sat Sep 29 14:06:22 2001
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 14:06:19 +0200
To: cores@opencores.org
From: naveena.padmaraju@wirpo.com
Sender: owner-cores@opencores.org

hi Allan,

In our logic, input data to hdlc is variable. My internal input buffer is
128bit,bcose for 128bit processing.output of this is i am send it to CRC
calculator. so i want to do crc calculation for 128bit data, this data is
again variable from 1byte to 16byte.how can i do the crc for this.

Thanks & Rgds...

-Naveena P.