Re: [oc] VGA Interface

On Wednesday 20 March 2002 10:53 pm, you wrote:
> The vga interface to the vga_lcd controller is 8 bits for each, r,g,b,
> how exactly does that interface to a monitor? And can someone email me

Add a DA converter to each and connect it to the inputs of your
monitor.

> the VGA specifications? Prefferable SVGA. Or some specifications on how

Lets see, you'll be at MIT this year and can't find a data sheet on
the web ? Shame on you ! If I would have it I would have emailed
it to you ...

> to interface to a 5 coax multisync monitor.

Lets see, that would RGB through three DA converters and probably
HSYNC and VSYNC. You'll need appropriate line drivers for them.

> Ali

Cheers,
rudi