Re: [oc] SHA-1

Dear All,

continuing the latest e-mail of mine about VHDL program which is able to
read and write a file (the file is created in the form of text), I seem to
have a problem with the syntax below:

"for UUT: [the name of the entity] use entity work.[the name of entity]
(behavior); --Configuration specification"

I dont understand what the above syntax means. Would that mean a
behavioral form of the entity? Otherwise what does it really mean or
refer to ?
Please let me know about this! I really need the answer for accomplishing
my final assignment.

Best regards,

Aria