Re: AW: AW: [oc] Visual VHDL.

dear all,

i've accomplished designing a hardware of SHAa-1 in the form of VHDL.
Now i need to verify it and in order to carry it out, i need some kind of
VHDL program that can read and write files. So, how can i find it? or is
there free core about it?

regards,

                 I Made Aria Bagus Pramana
Electronics Sub Department of Electrical Engineering Department of
              Bandung Institute of Technology