[oc] Re: Open Source PCI Bridge Soft Core (fwd)

Sad thing is that it appears he has full access to the OpenCores
server, as he send the message to one of my old email addresses
that is only listed in a few of my very old cores. My guess is that
he searched the CVS tree ...

Was this done with OpenCores permission/support ???

rudi