Re: [ethmac] Ethernet core on FPGA - WISHBONELESS INTERFACE!

----- Original Message -----
From: simos@c...
To: ethmac@o...
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 14:53:39 -0100
Subject: [ethmac] Ethernet core on FPGA - WISHBONELESS INTERFACE!

> Hello everybody and congratulations on the feedback sofar!
>
> I want to write an Ethernet core to be used in future designs, but
> without having to use wishbone interface on the host interface part
> of
> the design.
>
> As I can see, the ethernet core communicates with the host only by
> using DMA transfers. Additionally, wishbone interface has to be
> used
> throughout the design.
>
> Has anybody used the ethernet core on an FPGA but with another
host
> interface (lets say a small memory and a loopback part)?
>
> I am using MaxPlus and Quartus and implement the designs on a
> FLEX10K100 FPGA.
>
> Thanx in advance! Looking forward 2 hearing from u ASAP!
>
> Mimis Simos.

Hey man!I got the answer right here!This person I know i really
something when it comes to anything that has to do with computers.
There is one big but...
You have to beat him on a game of pool,ya know what I'm saying?
Do that and all your problems will be solved.

Cheers mate!Say hello to Andrianna from me!Hehehe... ;-)