[ethmac] ETHMAC Questions

Hi Igor,

	Thanks for the response.

	I have a NIOS Excalibur evaluation board at this time (with an
APEX20K200E FPGA).  I presume that this is the same evaluation board
that you used in your hardware verification?  In that case, did you use
the SRAM provided on the board as the RX/TX buffer RAM?  Or did you
instead use a module RAM with the SODIMM port provided?

	Also, with your testing on this board - did you evaluate using a SoC
solution with RISC/MAC/Memory Controller all in the one FPGA?  How did
you subdivide this particular hardware verification?  Thanks for any
further help.

Regards,
Peter