RE: [ethmac] ETHMAC Questions

No, I have that board but didn't use it so far. I'm sure Jesse Kempa or
Marc Colling will help you. They used it.

> 	Also, with your testing on this board - did you evaluate
> using a SoC
> solution with RISC/MAC/Memory Controller all in the one FPGA?  How did
> you subdivide this particular hardware verification?  Thanks for any
> further help.

Yes. OpenRISC1200, Memory controller, UART 16550, Ethernet, Traffic COP
(interconnect), PCI. Unfortunatelly this solution is propriatery and I
can't share it with you. All cores were tested on "per core" basis and
together using various techiques.

Regards,
	Igor