RE: [ethmac] About TxStartFrm_wb ..

If I change the fifo size and the changed fifo full size is bigger than
minimum frame length, the frame may be not sent.
In my case, the fifo size is so small to operate data streaming such as
mpeg4..
As you know, data streaming is many bus iteration for data transaction.
Moreover my bus environment is AMBA. So.. not short over head..

On