Re: [oc] VGA Interface

Steve Wilson wrote:

> the market anymore.  This has all  moved "on-chip" with all the high-end
> graphics manufacturers now so this is a VERY hard item to find.  The one we

If you want a RAMDAC, I don't know any.. but if you want only a normal
video DAC, well Analog Devices has a few to choose from.. And you can
even order a sample (but I've yet to receive mine (: they did call me up
to confirm it though)..

It seems to fit nicely with the vga_lcd core.. as the core can access
RAM from anywhere, and outputs the RGB signals.. no need for a RAMDAC..

With Metta,
Shawn Tan.