[oc] A Query Regarding Xilinx PAR

     Hello Everyone..I am working on EDA development and am interested to
     know WHEN DOES a designer(user of the Xilinx FPGA EDA tool) ,use the
     "ignore timing constraints" option in the xilinx design flow.I want to
     know why and when would he use this option in the design tool,inspite
     of him specifying timing constraints..I would be happy if i could get
     a broad spectrum of answers from all the designers out there so that i
     could understand this issue better..

     Best Regards
     Harshit Suri