[oc] OCIDEC core revisions

Hi everybody,

I've made some major changes to the OCIDEC cores.
The changes are to many to enter them all here.
To name a few:

- synthesis related changes. I made a number of changes to my internal
counter libraries, because there are reports that it was difficult to
insert a scan-chain into the cores. (Hopefully this fixes it)
- I changed the IO names to reflect the new guidelines.
- I added a Verilog version of the OCIDEC-2
- I made a number of structural changes to make it easier to port and
maintain the cores. It should be very straightforward to port the OCIDEC-3
core to Verilog now.
- etc.
- I updated the documentation to reflect all these changes. The
documentation however is still very preliminary.

Richard