RE: [oc] ALDEC Vs. ModelSIM (VHDL Simulator)

I have the ALDEC VHDL simulator, but have never used the MODELSIM sim.  For
my purposes the ALDEC sim is great.  They provide a signal stimulator that I
can easily put my signals into the proper place and test out simple designs.
I havn't played much with their testbench maker so can't comment on that.  I
havn't used on many large designs but the few I have I found that it was
reasonably fast.

Scott