[cdrom] FFT Hardware Structure Design

I am student. now FFT Hardware Structure Design
 I'm now researching in the Fastest FFT hardware structure Design,
 (Fast Fourium Transform, 2048 complex points with 16 bits
 precision, should be processed in 32us), I use VHDL to design the
 structure, but to the structure I don't know the details, the
 algorithm is easy, but to turn the algorithm to structure and turn
 to digital electronical design, for I have no experiences, I still
 feel all adrift, is there any experts who can give me some