RE: [usb] crc algorithm

On 21 Feb 2002 at 0:36, kw@nie wrote:

> I think I know why the binary representations, in the USB specification, are
> different from the polynomials. Attached is a brief explanation based on the
> 5-bit CRC but the principle applies for both CRC generators.
>
> Cheers,
> kwanie

Hello kwanie,

Thanks for the information... I think I have LSFR information in
some on-line CRC document I collected. I should check it again
for some that I've missed.

Btw... is your document also an on-line source?
Probably you could tell me the source's link if it does...

Best Regard,

RE Tambunan