[ethmac] linux device driver

Dear all!

I am trying to port the ethmac from opencores to the NIOS CPU. I have
the linux kernel 2.0.x running on an ALTERA device.
For reference I am using the device driver bible "Linux Device Drivers"
from A. Rubini from 1998(!), not the new one from 2001 (which discusses
the kernel 2.4.x).

Here is the question:
By any chance, does anybody of you have the example files out of this
book (as you can download only the new files from the o'reilly server)?
Especially the scull.c and scull.h files are of interest. It has been
difficult enough to get the old book (-:

Any help is really appreciated!

Greetings,
Christian