[ethmac]

Hi,
  I'm completely new to this forum. I'm currently working on a project,
the focus of which is to design the MAC Rx for Gigabit Ethernet, in
Verilog. At the moment, I have still to begin actual implementation and
coding.

I stumbled across this mailing list and some of the information I've
picked out so far looks invaluable to my project. I was wondering if
anyone has general advice/can help me out with this. The main question
I have on first glance at this mailing list is: Can all of this be applied to
Gigabit Ethernet? If so, what are the main differences?

Ok, any feedback would be greatly appreciated,
Cheers,
Colin