Re: [oc] Final Year University Projects

I've had two 4 month projects, both entirely open ended.  You pick your
own design write your own specs, etc.  Write a proposal that has to be
approved by the professor.  The only constraints would be your basic
unit.  In one it was a PIC microcontroller, and in another it was an
Altera FPGA.

With the PIC I built a Radio Frequency Keypad and lock system, which
could unlock electronic doors remotely.

With the FPGA we build a VGA display device, which could render simple
3d triangles.