Re: [oc] Application of the i2c core to Xbox hacking

I read this story a while ago. What I did to make the tristate insertion
easier is to add examples to the documentation.
However I feel that it shouldn't have been a problem in the first place.

Note that I2C uses a wired-AND, not a wired-OR.

Richard