[oc] Application of the i2c core to Xbox hacking

I was just reading the documentation from the Xbox
hacking project and came across this:

  "Using an Opencores wishbone-compliant I2C interface
  by Richard Herveille and my flashburn rev 2 board, I
  managed to snarf the contents out. (getting the core
  to compile to my Xilinx Spartan FPGA sucked, btw. Lots
  of hairy issues with the use of a tristate-buffer with
  input tied to zero to do wired-OR bus signalling and
  an overzealous synthesis optimizer :P)"

Neat to see someone is using opencores stuff.  If it hasn't been
done already, it might be good to address the tri-sate issue.

Best wishes
John