Re: [oc] Writing a program for a BIOS or EEPROM

  Check out openbios or linuxbios , and see what they do, specifically,
linuxbios can be flashed ( duh ) , and is capable of starting most os'es
after that. ( fx. winXX why on earth anybody would want that ).

  This way you ccan reflash a regular PC, and compile your app into the
boot sequence ( linuxbios ) , so I think it 's a very simple solution.

  Good luck !

  It also has the advantage that you don't need aditional hardware, you
can just reflash the box, and btw. make a backup ! of the original flash!

  / regards,Lars Segerlund.