From: "Richard Herveille" <richard@asics.ws>
To: <cores@opencores.org>
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2002 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: [oc] using quartus with opencores

As an Altera user you've got access to LeonardoSpectrum.
Take the design you need, synthesize it with Leonardo.
Use the generated EDIF file as your new project, and let Quartus place &
route
the design.

Note that most opencores' designs are just building blocks, not entire
systems. You need to create your system by combining blocks.

Richard