[oc] how much logic?

hello everybody,
        actually i have implemented a DCT(discrete cosine transform) .
         after synthesising in Altera's flex10ke device,-EPF10K1000EQC208
it is taking 4500 logic blocks and no memory ELEMENTS
    SO I want to know that is it OK OR IT SHOULD TAKE LESS LCs.
     what should be the ideal nos.  of lcs and memory blocks that a DCT should take?
    also i have taken the whole cos block in the matrix form in my VHDL programming ........
         TYPE memory IS ARRAY (0 TO 7, 0 TO 7) OF integer;
 SIGNAL CosBlock : memory := .............(64    values.......)
          how should i write this, so that it only takes  memory block and not LCs in the flex device .
                           ROHIT

--
Click here for your very own create-a-date adventure from MatchMaker
Go to http://ecard.matchmaker.com/dating.html