[oc] My grandfather name is the same as yours

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rami S. F. Tadros" <rami_sedhom@y... >
To: <cores@o... >
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 20:43:23 +0200
Subject: [oc] Too many email, a suggest...

> Title: Message
> Hi everyone,
>
> What a traffic!! I was offline from 12/11 to 19/12, and when I want
> to check my emails. I found more than 280 email from/to [oc] group
> only. This mean in average 8 emails/day. The emails are for
> obviously different people and projects. I was frustrated because I
> can't read all of these emails. I have to set in front of the
> screen for hours to filter which subject in which I am interested
> and then try to read those filtered emails. To be positive and
> active, I have to reply for some interesting mails, follow links,
> and try some coding. This is a huge work. Other choice to delete
> all previous emails and begin from today, and I will lose the
> up-to-date benefit.
> I can't believe that all members read 8 emails in average every day
> from OC only plus some emails from others.
>
> This is a big traffic and I see that we reach the point that some
> more redirections should be made by the administrators. I suggest
> that each project (at least big-traffic projects) to have its own
> mailing list on OpenCores. And make [OC] mailing list for general
> issues and new project suggests. If anyone agree with this, please
> inform the administrators to make this important step in the
> OpenCores history.
>
> Best wishes,

 RAMI

 Dear Mr RAmi;
  My name is Daisy Tadros,
  i need to know some applications of the Biquad IIR filters.if possible in
medical field,like medical imaging(echocrdiology) or in
telecommunications.
 Basicly my undergraduate study was in medical electronics ,now i am
doing msc in computer architecture and networking. and Dsp's
applications are part of my reseach project . but i am interested in the
Biquad filter.
  Thank you for your cooperation.
  Merry Christmass and hapy new year.

 Daisy Tadros