RE: [oc] Re: How to create such signal wave using VHDL?

Ramakrishna,

for my 2pence worth, I know people have done a combined Ethernet and TCP/IP stack in a
single FPGA which I think is pretty cool. Although they did 'cheat' and used a C to netlist
compiler instead of Verilog but if you are up for a challenge I think its a neat idea. Given
the popularity of TCP/IP these days it would give you a nice boost when they ask you at
interviews "do you have any experience of TCP/IP?".

Paul