Re: [oc] C to HDL? Didn't realise the situation was that bad

> On aspect that others haven't mentioned yet is that C (and most other
> programming languages) were designed as an abstraction of a Von Neumann
> computer. That means we are assuming a single thread of control.

To quote the second paragraph of the original mail:

# At the highest level of abstraction, an HDL
# is just a regular programming language with
# native support for simultaneous execution.

The rest of the original mail discusses this further.

Best wishes
John