Re: [oc] I'm laughing so much its hurts,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul McFeeters" <paul.mcfeeters@ntlworld.com>
To: <cores@opencores.org>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 2:20 AM
Subject: [oc] I'm laughing so much its hurts,
> I "officially" have no assets whatsoever (for the obvious tax reasons)? Go
on
> take everything I have. lol

Reminds me of a story I heard about one of my uncle's. He was serving as the
head of the Board of Regents for local college. After a meeting were a new
board member was taken on the new member asked what the responsibilities of
the board members were. My uncle replied that it was the responsibilities of
the board members to make good on any financial short falls the college
would experience. The new member said to my uncle "Wow, doesn't that make
you worry about signing approvals for capital improvement?". My uncle
replied "Not realy. After I get over $10,000 no matter what I do it doesn't
affect me at all." i.e. his net worth at that time was only $10,000.

lol too

Jim