[oc] MPGA, open source meta-FPGA

Hi all,

I have a little project which I call the MPGA (Meta Programmable Gate
Array), which is an open source design for an FPGA to be implemented
on an FPGA (a 'meta-FPGA'). One important motivation for this design
is to have an FPGA with open programming specifications. Right now it
is more a proof of concept than something fit for use. However, it
works as far as tested, it's quite dense (one MPGA CLB fits in one
Virtex CLB), there's a parametrized MPGA core generator, there's
support for simulation (with Icarus Verilog) and downloading to
hardware (with Linux), there is even a tiny example design. See the
MPGA home page:

    http://ce.et.tudelft.nl/~reinoud/mpga/README.html

I need help with this project! The architecture needs work, the code
is a mess, and many important features are lacking.  Most importantly
though, I need feedback.  If you're interested in this development,
please join the mailing list(s):

    http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=34637

Hope to see you there. Regards,

- Reinoud