[oc] Audio Video Codecs for Processor Cores

Hi,
I am sending you more information so that we could   explore new business
avenues of mutual interest.

Concept Integrated Technologies is working on the cutting edge technologies
of digital audio, digital video, digital communication and its convergence.
Concept offers comprehensive engineering services, technology licensing and
comprehensive product development services designed to help you deliver
smart solutions to the digital marketplace.

We have strategic partnership with Cradle Technologies, a spin-off or Cirrus
Logic. Our core competencies include embedded operating systems, Digital
signal processing, DSP algorithms design and development, implementation and
optimization on various DSP platforms include Parallel DSPs, Firmware
customization, Software customization, Technology Licensing.

Our Development center is in Pune, India, which gives our customers
tremendous cost advantage in addition to our technical expertise .We follow
SEI CMM Level 3 processes and we are highly committed to protect your
intellectual property with our Non-Disclosure Policy.

Here is a list of Projects we have completed or currently working on for
further optimization or their system integration.

Ø       VOIP
    Speech Codec ITU-T G.723, G.729, G.729A, G.729 B, G.729E, G. 729 C+
     implementation and optimization on Motorola DSP563xx , Cradle UMS
Platform
Ø       MP3, AAC, AC3 Audio Codec Design
Ø       Baseline JPEG / JPEG 2000 Codec implementation on Cradle UMS
Platform
Ø       MPEG 2, MPEG 4 Codec implementation on Cradle UMS Platform.
Ø       Audio Codec interface on PIO Quad on Parallel DSP Platform

 For more information, please visit out website at www.citilindia.com. If
you find this interesting, we would be glad to work with you for any
possible  partnerships, projects.

If you need any further information, please get in touch with us.
Thanking you and looking forward to have long-term relationships with your
company,

Sincerely,
Sangeeta Godbole
Manager Marketing and Business Development
[Concept Integrated Technologies]
2411 Carlmont Dr. #102 ,
Belmont CA 94002

Tel : 650 592 8220 /  Mobile : 650 592 8220
perusal.<<<<<<<<<<