Re: Re: [oc] 1-bit DAC Project

hi
hello
 it sound good. i think its possible to implement it.but what tools would be used vhdl/verilog. and would  ams tools be  used.

this is my first amil to opencore.
tell me introduce myself, i am yousuff shariff ,  i am a student from india , i am a beginnering in vhdl and verilog, my previou works include implementing different types of error control codes on a single xilinx virtex chip and implementation fir and fft on xilinx 9500 all were done in both verilog and vhdl. i am familar but not ab\n adept at fpga and have a very little idea of asics.
it wold be nice if i can contribute to any project
   yousuff