Re: [oc] UART16550 core

Hey guys,

Stop talking this crap. CYC_O/CYC_I are probably the most important signals
on the bus. The CYC signal qualifies all other signals. Each slave MUST
evaluate this signal. When it is negated all other signals MUST be ignored,
because they are not valid.

 From a hardware point of view, this means a slave should respond when
CYC_I and STB_I are both asserted:
    i_am_addressed <= CYC_I & STB_I;

Concerning the wishbone_burst discussion. These issues will be resolved in
the revision C of the wishbone specs. For now it is enough to say that
burst-transfers are fully supported and that the wishbone specs will be
extended for this purpose.
Please use the revision B2 specs for now. This is still a working document,
but much better than the rev.B specs.

Richard