Re: [oc] cd reqst / fpga eval help

sorry for the delay
I've already replyed to your order and comments

Regards,
Jamil Khatib

--- Clive Bolton <cbolton@world.std.com> wrote:

<HR>
Opencore:<br><br>
I recently filled out a form to get a CD set, but I
haven't heard back.
It is possible that you guys are out on vacation, but
it is also possible
that I did not fill out the form correctly, so I am
repeating the request
here:
<ul>
<li>I would like to buy a CD set.
<li>I would like to help do some physical testing of
designs by designing
a multi-project PCB that has an Altera PLD on it, plus
various physical
interfaces (eg, ethernet, rs232, ide, sdram
connector). By putting
several interfaces on a board, I think we could keep
the costs down
enough that say 4 to 10 boards could be built at a net
cost less than
$250 each, boards, stuffing, parts included. The catch
here is that I
would like the board to be designed with an Altera PLD
b/c we use the
Altera toolset. I think putting a low-end FPGA on the
board would be
sufficient, say a EP1K100 part (e.g. 100k gate
&quot;equivalent&quot;).
That should give enough gates to do verification
without busting anyone's
budget. Larger or other parts could be used, but then
the cost goes up.
It is possible that we could get a discount on the
board fab if you put a
thank you note and a link to the fabricator on your
website.
</ul>Please contact me to discuss this, either by
email or by voice. I am
between jobs at the moment so please take this as
&quot;a limited time
offer.&quot; Thanks.<br><br>
- Clive<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>