Re: [oc] Re: firewire info

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the input. It is the crunch time of one of my projects to get a
product out, so probably I won't have time touching the firewire project for
a couple of months. I would appreciate it if you or someone else could take
over it, and hopefully I can get back to it after I have more free time.

Jim