[oc] SNR Calculation using CADENCE SpectreS tool

Dear Sir,
                       I am  working on a Sigma-delta ADC.                      Currently I am  working on CADENCE spectreS tool to simulate the modulator.                                                                                                        I have a second order modulator . The bandwidth of the input is 12.5MHz. The oversampling ratio is only four (so sampling freq. is 100MHz). I am working on a cascaded (MASH) modulator in which the second stage is a 10-bit Pipelined ADC. The flash ADC inside the modulator is a 4-bit one. Currently, I have designed the 2nd order modulator using Switched capacitor filters.  Now, I want to calculate the Signal to Noise ratio at the output of the Modulator.  Can you please help me how to calculate SNR using CADENCE? Since, I have just started working on CADENCE, i don't know much the features of this tool.
				While doing its behavioral simulation in  MATLAB, i used the PSD command in the MATLAB and since I know the input signal frequency, I calculated the signal power and the rest as the Noise power to get the SNR. I thought to use that SNR routine only (as i used in MATLAB) to calculate the SNR of the output of the modulator generated in CADENCE spectreS tool. But the problem is that this tool, during its transient analysis, does not generate samples at regular interval. So, i cant use the PSD command available in MATLAB to calculate the PSD of the output of the modulator to calculate the SNR.
		Sir, please give me a suitable solution for the same.
waiting for a positive reply.
                                   Thanking You
Yours sincerely
Lokesh Kumath