Re: [oc] Testing Implemented Design in FPGA

Hi,
	Why not go and find a LA --- logic analyzer? Cute enough. I love it.
	Furthermore, anyone has idea about Xilinx's ChipScope? I know it is a set
of cores and host applications. You can embeded the core into your own
FPGA implementation, and use the host application to debug your logic. Am
I right? Anyone will give us some more imformation? Where can I get a free
copy? :)
	Or, anybody has interesting in building a similar product and send it
to OpenCore? That will be a good thing. Bow!
														Cuter