Re: [oc] A possible method to attack the patent problem

It is possible to check what Arm claims to have invented by searching there
patents. If they claim something like byte order they might have claimed for
both techniques. Check www.uspto.gov or www.european-patent-office.org
for a research about the company. This is some work but I'm sure people
doing the research can learn a lot about the arm core.

Dani

Am Son, 03 Jun 2001 schrieben Sie: