[oc] who interest in ARM compatible core

there are many type of people that may have interest in my nnARM core that compatible with ARM
1 a EDA student: for this kind people,they interest in design a CPU core that can help them to learn something .they do not have the plan to make money from it directly, so legality is not a problem for them

2 a people who have a one million dollar check,but do not know how to use it: for this kind people,because he do not know how to use his check ,so i think this check is not very important for him, so sue it on my nnARM is a good idea.

so, if we do not sell our core for money, then we will not violate the law.