Re: [oc] VHDL master

Hello,
Let us know whats your problem with Intel CPU.
Nitin

--- yasser khedr <ymkhedr@hotmail.com> wrote:

<HR>
<DIV><HTM>Dir /prof </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>it make me pleasure to write to you this friendly
e-mail , i'm an Egyptian Engineer working in research
nuclear reactor and going to take my master in VHDL
and FPGA technology , i'm going to Design an control
system using intel cpu with high speed&nbsp; with I/O
modules analog and digital to upgrade our Reactor
control system . The main problem for me is the intel
CPU,&nbsp; if you have any thing to help me in my
design ,please don't hesitate to send me as soon as
possible&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>best regards</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>your's&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>yasser khedr .</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV><br clear=all><hr>Get Your Private, Free
E-mail from MSN Hotmail at <a