[oc] VHDL master

Dir /prof
it make me pleasure to write to you this friendly e-mail , i'm an Egyptian Engineer working in research nuclear reactor and going to take my master in VHDL and FPGA technology , i'm going to Design an control system using intel cpu with high speed  with I/O modules analog and digital to upgrade our Reactor control system . The main problem for me is the intel CPU,  if you have any thing to help me in my design ,please don't hesitate to send me as soon as possible
best regards
your's
yasser khedr .