RE: [oc] VHDL code for Bluetooth module

Yes, some of us had some discussions about it ...

Basically, incorporating it will create more headaches than advantages.
We will need legal council, BOD meetings, accounting etc., etc.

Now if we would be all living in the US, it might have been more
appropriate,
but since we live in different parts of the world, the administrative
overhead
would be enormous.

If there is someone who would like to do it himself, and could maintain
that administrative overhead over many years to come, please email me,
and we can talk ...

Thanks,
rudi