[oc] Silly SIMD cpu opcode map

As a fun aside I am working on a "cool" cpu opcode map.  It mainly
sports SIMD instructions but also can make much better use of the
registers then say I dunno the x86 set.

I was wondering if anyone wanted to look over the opcode map (13
pages... not much) as a sanity check.

No this is not homework, and no I don't work in any company making
asics.  I am a high school student just trying out ideas...

My url is

http://tomstdenis.dhs.org

(I have loads of free goodies such as a winamp plugin, 3d graphics lib
on there as well... hehehe).

Thanks,
Tom