[oc] .

Hello,

My name is Tom Savoy and I represent a small group of
investors that publish a monthly newsletter helping people
make money on the Internet from FREE and Low Cost income
producing opportunities.

This service we offer is completely FREE to you!

What we do

1. We find FREE & Low Cost programs that have a proven
track record for generating realistic income for the average
person.

2. We then join, test, review and publish the results of the
most profitable one in our monthly newsletter.

3. Our subscribers are then given the chance to join the
program and benefit from our vast experience and tremendous
downline activity.

4. You are never obligated to join or promote any of these
opportunities and can cancel your FREE subscription at any
time.

5. All of the opportunities that we review in our newsletter
have a very high chance of generating income for you.

6. We also allow our subscribers to submit different income
opportunities for our review. If we feel it would be
profitable for our readers, we will join under them and
showcase that opportunity in our newsletter.

This month’s opportunity will be launching January 15th,
if you want to benefit from being a Pre-Launch member
you only have a few days to join!  It is a free Internet
Service Provider that pays you to use it. Unlike other
"Pay to surf" opportunities that we have encountered in the
past this one has actually generated an immediate income.

We only partner with established companies that offer a true
and attainable income for our subscribers.  Most of the
programs that we get involved in are free to join.  We guide
you through the entire program making sure it is consistently
profitable for you.

If you would like to join our monthly newsletter please
send your name and email address to:  cb12cb14@aol.com

* First 200 people will receive a special bonus!

Regards,

Tom Savoy
Programs Director

 ** REMOVE ** REMOVE ** REMOVE ** REMOVE ** REMOVE **

To be removed from our mailing list, please email sandywho1212@yahoo.com All REMOVE requests AUTOMATICALLY honored upon receipt. PLEASE understand that any effort to disrupt, close or block this REMOVE account can only result in difficulties for others wanting to be removed     from our mailing list as it will be impossible to take anyone off the list if the remove instruction can not be received.