[oc] HDLC controller

Here are my HDLC feature list
Please let me know if I should add extra

HDLC controller initial features:
1. 8 bit parallel backend interface
2. use external RX and TX clocks
3. Start and end of frame pattern generation
4. Start and end of frame pattern checking
5. Idle pattern generation and detection (all ones)
5. a)  Idle pattern is assumed only after the end of a
frame which is signaled by an abort signal
6. Zero insertion
7. Abort pattern generation and checking
8. Address insertion and detection by software or
external matching circuit
9. CRC generation and checking (Optional, external
since either crc-16 or crc-32 can be use)
10. FIFO buffers and synchronization (External)
11. Byte aligned data (if data is not aligned to
8-bits extra random bits are inserted)
12. Q.921 compliant(???)

Thanks
Jamil Khatib