[oc] Simplistic Board

I know the demand isn't huge, but it would be nice to see a simplistic
motherboard (preferrably x86, for the cheap add-on cards) with nothing but the
bare essentials.

No serial, parallel, ps2, or usb ports. No video, no sound, no disk controllers,
"no nothing". Basically just a processor socket, memory slots, and a pci bus.
These would made nice boards for hobby clusters and corporate and diskless
workstations.

If people wanted video, add a video card, if they want ethernet, add a nic, if
they want sound, add a sound card, if they want a ps2 port for their keyboard,
get a ps2 card, if their keyboard uses a mod-5 port, get a mod-5 port (do these
exist or do they need to be on the mother board?), I think you get the idea.

What do you think? Maybe let the visitors vote?

--Drew Vogel

  http://webmail.intercarve.net/