Re: [oc] Wishbus Bus

Winefred

You are right, wishbone does not support dynamic bus sizing. Which is
actually good, as it simplifies the overall design.
Of course there will be areas, such as you pointed out, where dynamic
bus sizing would be nice to have. However, those are rather rare, and
for an SoC bus less imported then simplicity.
If you are building a PCI<->Wishbone bridge (which would be super, super
cool :*) you will need additional information (such as bus width) from
the devices that you are talking to. This should be easy and straight
forward to add ....

Best Regards,
rudi