Re: [oc] NEED NOTES

I think moderation is too much workload and too much delay.

spam-killing the obvious stuff and just using the 'd' key on
the help-me-with-my-homework mails might be a better compromise.
(lkml seems to have good spam filters for example,
 would be a good start)

deciding when people should be culled from the list seems
just a little political.
john