Re: [oc] SHA-1

Dear Dian,

I already finished making a VHDL program that functions as a test bench
which is able to read and write a file. And I also didn't forget to create
a file which is used to input to that program. But now, I have no idea
what steps I should do next to run it in ModelSim 5.4. What am I to do?

best regards,

Aria

                 I Made Aria Bagus Pramana
Electronics Sub Department of Electrical Engineering Department of
              Bandung Institute of Technology