Re: [oc] Silicon Implementation

The 40K was what I got on an estimate for a gate array chip.(NEC I
believe). I do not need that much performace, I was thinking somewhere
between .25 and .8 should be enough for what I want to do(There's
several chips that I am interested in making). Remember I am moving away
from FPGA's so nobody sugest that. And I don't need these chips to last
a long time. It is more for my personal use and some friends. So if any
other company uses that Laser.. process I would like to a link to their
website. I am really looking toward gate array chips, as you said full
custom asic's are like 500K.

Ali