Re: [oc] re: query regarding Xilinx PAR

hi,
   You can write a script to find out the delay b/w
all flops. so where ever u are getting more delay than
a {clock cycle - setup time of target flop} u can try
to implement multicycle paths for that path. If u are
using latches u can go latch time borrowing for that
paths if ur slack is {less than half clock cycle -
setup time of taget latch}.
  Best regards
  Madhu

--- "Stanford, David" <STANFDA@mail.northgrum.com>