[oc] MIPS/ARM Incompatible Instruction Set

Title: Message
As someone sugested that the intructions be changed a little. I would totally agree. You can even add more instructions. For example I am currently working on a core in verilog which is similar to that of the HP calculator's processor but after careful thought I reorganized all opcodes and now there is no backwards compatibility but you can recompile anything for this since the instruction set symbolicly is identical. You could even write a code converter to change MIPS opcodes to your nonstandard opcodes. Even a runtime converter(Just watch out for transmeta's code morphing patents).

Ali
P.S. Anyone who wanted to use your core could always redesign the decoder to make it compatible. All you need to do is change like two instructions and they should not be able to stop you legally as long as you do not infringe on any of there other patents.

P.P.S. Any companies reading this I would really like a scholarship for college, I'm in high school. ;)